Thursday, February 28, 2013

The "Before" Photos

Once we closed on the house I took one of my nicer cameras over and decided to do some nice "before" photos. I will continue to document the progress but often I'll only have my iPhone or my point and shoot with me so, like any good pro, I'll do the best with the tools I have at the time.

From the far end of the living room looking towards the kitchen (behind the big vertical wall)

Same side as above but from the other corner

From the entrance looking to the far side of the living room

This was, in the original plan, the utility room but now it's a tv room/den
This is all sorts of 80's awful

This shot sort of captures so much bad in one frame. What's worse? The chandelier, the banister, the painted ceiling or the front door? Or, all of the above? 


The bath needs help but there's potential

How much bedroom was lost to that big jacuzzi tub? Oh, and purple beams...
The garage is sort of neat but small



All manner of mixed up built in cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment