Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Righting Wrongs in the John

So I've been so busy that I've fallen far behind in this blog. Like almost everything else in my life besides the house and family it's fallen victim to the all encompassing void of both time and money that this house is. But I digress.

In oder to keep things in some semblance of order I'll just do the next few updates in groups and not really chronographically - it will be easier for me I think. Hence a post about a bathroom!

This "cove" or cutout made no sense. 

So it was removed.

This is the level of plumbing expertise I found...

Yes, that's duct tape holding these two pipes together.

First I cut out a panel where the sink would go. 

This makes it easier for the next step. 

And then I add 3/4" plywood so a sink can be screwed to the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment